Why should I join EDEN?EDEN provides members with a platform to connect to their peers to:
The EDEN website allows members to:
- Ask questions;
- Share challenges;
- Find solutions; and
- Receive support from (or provide support to) others in similar situations.
- Connect with others living with episodic disabilities to find solutions to employment challenges;
- Find information on employment programs and services;
- Ask human resources (HR) professionals employment-related questions;
- Read personal accounts of how people living with episodic disabilities have successfully handled challenging work situations; and
- Watch videos about returning to work, legal supports and workplace accommodations.
By becoming a member of EDEN, you can get connected to others living with episodic disabilities from across Canada and stay connected in a variety of ways. Through your membership, you can get answers to your own employment questions and help others find answers to theirs. There are millions of people living in Canada facing employment challenges because they live with episodic disabilities. You are not alone. If employment is your goal, EDEN members can help you work towards your employment goals.
Becoming a member of EDEN will give you access to member forums, blogs and videos that will connect you with others facing the same employment challenges that you face.